It sure felt like spring on Monday! Temperatures climbed into the 50s with lots of sunshine across the area. Plenty of snow has melted over the past few days. Hope you had the chance to enjoy the warm weather. As we know, this type of weather doesn't last around here in February. Cooler weather is in our future and it will gradually move in throughout the week.
A cold front moves through the region tonight and brings a few light rain showers to our region early tomorrow morning. Watch out for a few pockets of freezing rain early. We think this will be an isolated problem and doesn't last for long, as temperatures climb above freezing by 10am. Cloudy skies throughout Tuesday, with light rain showers. Highs climb into the low 40s.
Colder air slowly works in for Wednesday. The weather looks cold enough for rain and snow showers. Highs climb into the upper 30s.
The event to watch this week is early Thursday. Low pressure swings in from the west and brings a burst of rain and snow to the region. There's a potential for heavy snow accumulation in the higher elevations. The lower elevations don't look to see as much snowfall. We'll keep you posted.
- Early taste of spring comes to an end
- Feeling like early spring
- NEWSTALK: Taste of Lebanon
- Mug Club: Tables & Tastings
- Mug Club: Tables and Tastings
- Taste of Central New York
- Mug Club: Taste of the Valley
- Taste of the Mohawk Valley tonight at F.X. Matt Brewery
- A Taste of Laos celebrates opening in new location
- The area community gets a "Taste of Lebanon" this weekend