Utica, N.Y. - Ed Welsh is retiring as the Regional General Manager for AAA here in the Mohawk Valley.
His last day will be July 31st.
Welsh previously announced he was stepping down from the Oneida County Legislature at the end of this year.
Welsh, who has often commented on gas price stories for us here at News Channel 2 over the years, started with the The American Automobile Association in 1985.
Welsh says he's always been proud of the AAA company and feels fortunate to have been a small part of such a great organization.
- Ed Welsh is retiring from AAA
- Ed Welsh named new CEO of CABVI
- Oneida County Legislator Ed Welsh won't seek re-election
- Welsh Festival of Song held in Clinton
- AAA offers summer travel safety tips
- Welsh flag raised over Utica City Hall for St. David's Day
- Former Utica mayor, Tim Julian, to run for Welsh's Legislature seat
- AAA team Syracuse Mets to play in Syracuse through 2043
- AAA predicts most Thanksgiving travelers in 13 years
- AAA: Gas prices to fall after Labor Day