The man who retired from AAA last week will be the new CEO at CABVI.
It was announced that Ed Welsh will be the new CEO of the Central Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired.
He takes over in November.
Welsh has been involved with CABVI since 1994.
He replaces Rudy D’Amico who announced his retirement last November.
- Ed Welsh named new CEO of CABVI
- Ed Welsh is retiring from AAA
- CABVI announces retirement of president & CEO
- Oneida County Legislator Ed Welsh won't seek re-election
- Mug Club: CABVI Designer Draw
- Welsh Festival of Song held in Clinton
- Seeing hockey through the eyes of others: UC, CABVI team up for winter camp
- Welsh flag raised over Utica City Hall for St. David's Day
- Former Utica mayor, Tim Julian, to run for Welsh's Legislature seat
- Melania Trump says op-ed writer 'cowardly'