Blood donations are sorely needed by the American Red Cross.
Red Cross officials say there is an emergency shortage right now.
The shortage means there is less than a three days of blood supply on hospital shelves to deal with emergency situations.
For more information on how to donate, head to their website.
- Emergency shortage: Red Cross in dire need of blood donations
- American Red Cross in dire need of blood donations
- American Red Cross still facing emergency blood shortage
- American Red Cross asking for donations amid blood shortage
- Blood shortage
- American Red Cross: ‘emergency need for blood‘
- Blood Donor Month: Red Cross in urgent need of blood donations
- American Red Cross offering gift cards to blood donors
- 'Missing letters' encourage blood donation
- Donate to the Mohawk Valley Red Cross Disaster Distress Program