OLD FORGE – The largest water theme park in the state opens for another season this week.
Enchanted Forest Water Safari will open for the summer on Wednesday, June 13.
The amusement park is located at 3183 State Route 28 in Old Forge, and it features more than 50 rides and attractions, circus shows, arcade games, shops, food and more.
Many remember the park for its 19-foot tall statue of Paul Bunyan at the front of the park, which has greeted visitors since Enchanted Forest Water Safari first opened in 1956, according to the park's website.
For more information about this season at Water Safari, click here.
- Enchanted Forest Water Safari to open this week
- Enchanted Forest Water Safari makes list of top US water parks
- Summer risk: Open water drowning
- Oswego Co. man accused of dispute outside Water Safari, resisting arrest
- New facility for swift water rescue training opens in Oriskany
- GTD 2018: Jennifer Waters
- Water Shortage in Milford
- Ilion water problems continue
- Syracuse tops Wake Forest 73-64 for 1st ACC tourney win
- New York wants landowners to monitor deer impacts on forest