President Donald Trump’s son, Eric Trump, will be in the local area to attend a rally for Republican Rep. Claudia Tenney on Tuesday, Tenney’s campaign confirmed to NEWSChannel 2.
The rally with Tenney and Trump will be at 4 p.m. in New Hartford, and members of the public who would like to attend will need a ticket. Details on tickets will be released Tuesday morning. The location of the rally – which is not a fundraiser – has not yet been made public.
Trump is also expected to make a stop in Rome during his visit to the area, but details on that have not been released.
Eric Trump is the executive vice president for the Trump Organization, along with his brother Donald Trump Jr.
Last week, House Speaker Paul Ryan attended a fundraiser for Tenney in the Southern Tier, and President Donald Trump attended a fundraiser for Tenney in Utica back in August. Tenney’s campaign says they do not know if President Trump or Vice President Mike Pence will be coming back to the area, but they’re hopeful that they will.
In the Nov. 6 general election for the 22nd Congressional District, Tenney will face Democratic challenger Anthony Brindisi.
- Eric Trump to attend rally for Tenney in New Hartford tomorrow
- Eric Trump visits New Hartford to campaign for Rep. Tenney
- Paul Ryan attends fundraiser for Tenney in Southern Tier
- Presidential price tag: Cost to attend Trump fundraiser for Congresswoman Tenney
- Tenney, Brindisi to take part in political forum in Rome tomorrow
- Tenney Speaks Out on Trump's Budget
- Tenney Speaks on Tax Bill
- Tenney talks possible government shutdown