Local Olympian Erin Hamlin is back on U.S. soil after her fourth Olympic Games.
Our crews were at Hancock International Airport in Syracuse for the Remsen native's homecoming. We tracked her via social media and found out she was in San Francisco early Tuesday morning, and her plane touched down in Syracuse later in the morning.
Hamlin finished in sixth place for women's individual luge during the Winter Olympics in PyeongChang, South Korea, which concluded on Sunday.
Check back to WKTV.com later for the full story.
- Erin Hamlin back in NY
- Erin Hamlin says goodbye to Lake Placid
- Remsen's Erin Hamlin qualifies for 4th Olympics
- Rep. Claudia Tenney congratulates Erin Hamlin
- 4-time Olympian Erin Hamlin returns home
- Erin Hamlin returns home to hero's welcome
- Erin Hamlin presented DeWitt Clinton Award
- Erin Hamlin thankful for family's support this Thanksgiving holiday
- When to watch local Olympians Erin Hamlin, Maddie Phaneuf
- Remsen Olympian Erin Hamlin featured in Cosmo article