UTICA – Boilermaker Sunday is just over a week away, which means so is the Utica National Kids’ Run!
This year’s Kids’ Run will be held at 8:15 a.m. Saturday, July 7 at Mohawk Valley Community College in Utica.
Registration for the Kids’ Run is from 12-3 p.m. Friday, July 6 at Boilermaker Expo in MVCC’s IT Building. Registration is in person only, and 1,800 entries will be accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis.
The different heats of the race include:
Special Needs Children, Ages 4 – 16: 1/4 mile
Ages 4 – 6: 1/4 mile
Ages 7 – 8: 1/2 mile
Ages 9 - 10: 3/4 mile
Ages 11 - 12: 1 mile
No strollers will be allowed on the course, and no flip-flops, sandals, crocs or heelies are allowed for runners.
To view the Kids' Run course map, click here.
- Event information for Utica National Kids' Run on Boilermaker weekend
- 1,400 kids take part in 2018 Utica National Kids Run
- Boilermaker Weekend Forecast
- 1,400 kids take part in Boilermaker Kids Run
- Hundreds run in the Erie Canal Half : A Boilermaker Event
- Utica National new sponsor for Boilermaker 5K race
- Running the Boilermaker? Get into the Utica Zoo for free
- Boilermaker Committee Run - A hot one!
- Boilermaker Health Expo features running legends
- Annual 'Stop the Violence' event in Utica this weekend