UTICA, NY – The third annual FEZtival of Trees kicked off Saturday at the Masonic Care Community on Bleecker Street in Utica.
The event, presented by the Ziyara Shriners, features dozens of fully decorated Christmas trees, each with its own unique theme, and over 30 different raffle baskets.
The price of admission to the event is $2. Children 12 and under are free.
While checking out the FEZtival of Trees, you have the option of buying tickets to bid on the trees and the raffle baskets.
Ziyara Shriners’ Potentate, Kenneth Williams, said the money raised will go to support the mission of the Shriners.
“We transport families and their children back and forth to appointments at hospitals at no cost. We pick up any transportation cost – hotels, food, anything necessary to get the children to their appointments at the hospital.”
With the exception of Thanksgiving, the FEZtival of Trees runs through December 1st.
- FEZtival of Trees gets underway at Masonic Care Community
- FEZtival of Trees
- Mug Club: FEZtival of Trees
- Mug Club: Ziyara Shriners present, The FEZtival of Trees
- Masonic Care Community Makes Huge Announcement
- Masonic Care Community celebrating 125 years
- Masonic Care Community Celebrates St. John's Day
- Mug Club: Masonic Care Community, "Safe Senior"
- Tenney speaks about Masonic Care Community on House floor
- 'Chief Engineer' maintains model trains at Masonic Care Community