DOLGEVILLE- Family and friends of John P. Camardello who went missing on Friday night, are asking him to return home where he is loved.
According to his stepdaughter and a family friend, he's gone three days without his medication that they said he absolutely needs.
They told NEWSChannel 2 on the Friday he went missing, he was having a bad day at work and decided to come home early. They said he went up to his room, got a gun out of his case, and left the house without saying anything.
They said they exepcted him to be gone for a few hours, but he hasn't returned and are asking him to come home safe. "His support system is here, not where ever he is by himself, and I want him to feel like he doesn't have to run off to feel like he's found what he needs," said John's Stepdaughter, Emily Miller. "He needs to be around his family, we all care about and love him and want him home and just to know that he's okay would mean more than anything," she added.
His long time friend, Scott Hongo said, "I just hope he comes back home, his family misses him very much and it would be nice to see him back home."
Dolgeville Police said there have been reports of several sightings, but nothing has panned out. They're asking anyone who sees him to avoid contact, but to call their department at (315) 429- 8231.
- Family and friends of missing Dolgeville man speak out
- Dolgeville community holds vigil for missing man
- Missing Dolgeville Man's body found in Fairfield
- Police asking for help in locating missing Dolgeville man
- Wife of missing Dolgeville man pleads for his safe return
- Dolgeville police continue investigating case of missing man
- Dolgeville man accused of assaulting ex-girlfriend
- Dolgeville man accused of raping child
- Mug Club: Dolgeville Violet Festival
- Flood recovery continues in Dolgeville