SYLVAN BEACH, N.Y. (UPDATED) -- No one was injured in a fire that destroyed a Sylvan Beach home Thursday morning.
Crews were called to a fully involved house fire on Clifford Avenue around 8:20 a.m.
There were two residents inside the home when the fire started, but both were able to get out safely.
Fire officials say the fire started in the back of the house and accelerated quickly after reaching several propane tanks that were outside of the home.
The fire was under control after 40 minutes.
The Red Cross is assisting both of the residents with food, shelter and other services.
Sylvan Beach Fire Department was assisted on scene by Vienna, North Bay, McConnellsville and Canastota fire crews.