Thousands of people lined the streets to watch some of their favorite players in the parade.
It started at Doubleday Field and turned onto Main Street, ending at the Hall of Fame museum.
Current hall of famers were in the parade as well as the inductees.
People at the parade tell us this one of their favorite moments of the whole weekend.
- Fans pack the streets in Cooperstown for the Parade of Legends
- Unofficial start to summer: Thousands of fans packed Doubleday Field as the stars return to Cooperstown for Hall of Fame Classic Legends Game
- 24 new lampposts will illuminate Pioneer Street in Cooperstown
- Chairs in place, thousands prepare for Hall of Fame Parade in Cooperstown
- Cooperstown Says Goodbye to Graduates
- Proposed parking plan in Cooperstown
- Cooperstown woman celebrates 102nd birthday
- Fans' first trip to Cooperstown: “Everything I thought it would be and more”
- Local fans pack theaters for 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' premiere
- Parade goers flock to Varick Street for the after party