After a beautiful end to the workweek, the weather looks to stay pleasant as we head into the weekend. High Pressure has largely been in control of our weather this week and looks to stay with us through the weekend. Saturday and Sunday look to be very similar days with partly sunny skies and highs in the middle seventies. Overnight lows will be near fifty degrees.
Along with dry conditions, our dew point temperatures look to remain comfortable in the low fifties. We expect the humidity to increase as our chances for rain increase starting early next week. Expect great sleeping weather for the next few nights!
Happy Sunshine to all!
- Fantastic Weekend Ahead
- Demko, Boucher discuss All-Star Classic ahead of big weekend
- Boating safety reminders ahead of Memorial Day Weekend
- Accommodations are scarce ahead of induction weekend in Cooperstown
- Undersheriff talks safety ahead of big holiday weekend and week ahead
- Weekend forecast
- Previewing the week ahead...
- Significant pattern change ahead
- Milder weather ahead
- Improving weather ahead