BOONVILLE, N.Y. - The Sauquoit man accused of stabbing and killing a man at a Boonville home on Sept. 7, appeared in Boonville Town Court Wednesday.
30-year-old Brennan Iseneker and his attorney asked the judge to waive his right to a felony hearing. The judge granted that request and the case will be heard in Oneida County Court.
Iseneker is being charged with second degree murder and second degree assault after police say he stabbed 31-year-old Cy Platt. Police say Platt died after suffering from stab wounds to his head and neck.
Iseneker is being held in Oneida County Jail without bail.
- Felony hearing waived for Boonville murder suspect
- UPDATE: Boonville homicide suspect charged with murder
- Felony hearing delayed for Verona standoff suspect
- Man accused of stabbing three men on Varick Street waives right to felony hearing
- Utica councilmember: waive raises
- Boonville Snowfest Postponed
- Suspect accused in Boonville murder to appear in county court for arraignment
- Cooperstown teacher waives right to detention hearing in child porn case
- Felony hearing for Laurens man accused of killing parents
- Tractor Supply coming to Boonville? Public hearing tonight on the proposal