UTICA, N.Y. -- If you're an avid Boilermaker runner, and did not get an email Tuesday – you're going to want to get in touch with a race official. The email means your eligible for early access into the 2019 race.
Early access registration opens up for the 42nd Boilermaker Road Race in just 16 days. And while some is changing in the registration process – much will stay the same.
Registration opens March 7 at 12 p.m. for those who finished the race in an allotted time or deferred, has a one week head start and can register at 2018 prices.
Open registration opens March 15 at 12 p.m.
An early access runner who missed out, will be able to register at Tier 1 pricing then iif the race isn't sold out. Tier 2 pricing begins in April.
Anyone who finished last year's race, should be getting an email right now. But if that email address has changed – take action.
“The email is going to be sent to the address provided by you the runner last year for registration so if you haven’t changed your email address – you're in great shape, you will be all set. But if you did change your email address and didn’t notify us, you could be left out in the cold,” said Boilermaker Race Director Jim Stasaitis.
Contact the Boilermaker office if you need to make that change.
The caps remain the same as last year. This year, early access registration is $55 for the 15K and $40 for the 5K.
Open registration Tier 1 is $60 for the 15K and $45 for the 5K.
- Boilermaker 15K registration closes out
- Newstalk: Open registration for the Boilermaker
- Boilermaker offering early registration for 2020 race
- Find out everything you need to know about Boilermaker registration this year
- Early access, deferral runner registration opens for Boilermaker 15K 2016
- Boilermaker open registration opens Saturday; 15K spots nearly half full
- Registration dates announced for 2018 Boilermaker Road Race
- Early access registration now open for Boilermaker Road Race
- Open registration for the 2019 Boilermaker Road Race underway
- Security heightened for this year's Boilermaker race