Holland Farms in Yorkville is selling $100 Children’s Miracle Network tickets until 1 p.m. Friday.
By purchasing a ticket -- you're in the running for the chance to win $100,000, and help make
dreams come true for children with life-threatening illnesses.
A maximum of 4,300 tickets are available, as well as 9 bonus prizes that will be given away.
They will be accepting cash, check and credit cards.
So, go out and support this worthy cause -- through Mohawk Valley Health System.
The drawing is on October 16.
There are other locations also selling tickets:
•Americu Credit Union locations
•Countryside Stove and Chimney
•GPO Federal Credit Union locations
•Jay-K Independent Lumber
•Remington Federal Credit Union
•Special Metals Federal Credit Union
•All Mohawk Valley Health System locations (St. Luke's campus, St. Elizabeth's campus, Boonville Medical Office, the foundation office at the Faxton campus)
- Find out where you can purchase Children's Miracle Drawing tickets
- Tickets still available for Children's Miracle Network $100,000 drawing
- Oriskany woman wins $100,000 Children's Miracle Network drawing
- Children's Miracle Network Thanks Confidata
- Children's Miracle Network Thanks YOU!
- MVHS $100,000 miracle drawing special event held at Holland Farms
- Marcy woman wins 2018 CMN $100,000 Miracle Drawing
- Children's Miracle Network Thanks Stewart's Shops
- Local Children's Miracle Network Hospitals receives van donation
- Utica National's 'Duck Days' supports the Children's Miracle Network