VERNON CENTER- Several crews were dispatched to a fire at Quiet Valley Trailer Park in Vernon Center.
The call came in just after 7:15 p.m. on Sunday.
Our camera crews who were at the scene say, the trailer is destroyed.
The Oneida County Sheriff's Office were among the several agencies to respond.
We are working on getting more information.
- Fire at Quiet Valley Trailer Park in Vernon Center
- Fire chief: Mother, 2 kids lucky to have survived trailer explosion in Vernon Center
- Vernon Center residents discuss contaminated water issue
- 3 injured in Vernon crash involving a tractor trailer
- Trailer Fire in Mohawk
- Vernon Center man arrested after making threats with a knife
- Police say fatal Rome fire was accidental; collection being held in Vernon Center
- Vernon Center Fire Department sets up benefit fund for home explosion victims
- Quiet, cold week ahead...
- Fire at Vernon Downs Casino & Hotel electrical in nature