DOLGEVILLE- For the second time in less than six months, Rawlings Bat Company in Dolgeville had a fire.
Officials with the Dolgeville Fire Department said this one wasn't as big as the one that happened in September 2018.
According to officials, the fire started around 6 a.m. on Saturday to a furnace caused by a furnace malfunction. There is some damage in the duct work of the furnace.
They said it was quickly put out by employees and no one was hurt.
Little Falls and Salisbury Fire Departments were there to help.
Link to the first fire that happened in September 2018: https://www.wktv.com/content/news/Overnight-fire-destroys-Rawlings-Bat-Factory-sawmill-492430071.html