OHIO- Several fire crews responded to reports of a mobile home fire in the town of Ohio, on Friday night.
Crews were dispatched to a home on Hooper Dooper Ave just after 6 p.m.
The road was so narrow, and there were several fire trucks that the NEWSChannel 2 camera crews couldn't get to the fire.
It was reported that the mobile home was fully involved.
The chief for the Poland Fire Department was unavailable for an interview at the time.
We have calls into the fire department to get more information.
- Fire at home in the town of Ohio
- Motorcycle accident in town of Ohio sends 1 to hospital
- Route 365 closed in town of Ohio due to accident
- Fire destroys a home in town of Russia
- Multiple injuries reported in town of Ohio crash on Route 8
- Flooding tears apart Route 8, closes two bridges in town of Ohio
- Early morning mobile home fire breaks out in the Town of Steuben
- State Fire investigators at scene of suspicious Charles Town fire
- VA Holds Town Hall
- Boonville auditions for new HGTV show 'Home Town Takeover'