LAURENS- Firefighters made a quick work out of a house fire on Craft Street in Laurens Saturday morning, saving the home from extensive damage.
Officials with the Laurens Fire Department told NEWSChannel 2 they received a call from a neighbor around 9:30 a.m. stating the home was one fire.
They said no one was home at the time, and they believe the fire started in the kitchen. They are still waiting on the official cause.
- Firefighters quick work, saves a Laurens home
- Heavy police presence in Laurens
- Volunteer firefighters honored following quick action in Poland school fire
- Stomach aches: Finding quick relief
- Crews made quick work of Fairfield chimney fire
- Crews made quick work of kitchen fire in Rome
- Crews make quick work of Marcy chimney fire overnight
- Fire crews make quick work of Herkimer fire
- Utica fire crews work quick to contain fire on Arlington Road
- Laurens man accused of using stolen credit cards