NEW YORK (AP) - Fisher-Price has recalled 71,000 inclined sleeper accessories because infants can roll from their backs to their stomachs on inclined sleep products, risking injury or death.
There have been no reported injuries or deaths related to the sleeper accessory with Fisher-Price's Ultra-Lite Day & Night Play Yards, but more than 30 infant fatalities have been reported on other, similarly inclined sleep products including the Fisher-Price Rock 'n Play Sleeper.
A government consumer protection agency said that consumers should immediately stop using the inclined sleeper and contact Fisher-Price for a refund or voucher.
The Fisher-Price play yard involved in the recall includes model numbers CBV60, CHP86, CHR06, CJK24 and DJD11.
Consumers can go to www.service.mattel.com and click on "Recalls & Safety Alerts" or call 800-432-5437 during regular business hours for more information.
(Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Fisher-Price recalls 71,000 inclined infant sleepers
- Another brand of inclined sleepers recalled over infant safety
- Fisher-Price Rock 'n Play sleepers recalled as officials confirm over 30 infant deaths
- Infant Ibuprofen recall expanded for dosage concerns
- Infant ibuprofen sold at CVS, Walmart and Family Dollar recalled
- Infant Death Investigation
- Infant Immunization Awareness Week
- Price Chopper issues voluntary recall on PICS fudge bars
- Infant death investigation underway in Marshall
- Infant bodies found in funeral home ceiling