UTICA, N.Y. -- After a traffic stop in Utica, five people are now facing charges after police say they found a large amount of guns and drugs in their possession.
Brent Abdallah, 23 of Utica, Gene Sebastino, 40 of Massachusetts, and Joseph Giard-Bell, 55 of Massachusetts, are all charged with drug and weapons charges.
Cameron Brown, 22 of Utica, and Alisha Callahan, 23 of Poland, are both charged with possession of a controlled substance.
The alleged incident happened around 8 pm last Thursday on the 1500 block of Elm Street in Utica.
Police say they found five loaded handguns, four rifles, one shotgun, ammunition and narcotics/marijuana.
The five people were taken into custody.
All five of them are scheduled to appear in Utica City Court at a later date.
- Five people face weapons, drug charges after traffic stop in Utica
- 2 Utica residents facing drug, weapon charges
- Utica man facing list of drug and weapon charges
- Utica man facing list of drug, weapon charges
- Utica man facing drug, weapon charges following narcotics investigation
- Parolee facing several drug, weapon charges in Utica
- 2 facing felony drug charges in Utica
- 2 people charged following Utica drug bust
- Utica traffic stop leads to cocaine charge for Oneida man
- Trenton traffic stop leads to drug charges for Poland man