WHITESBORO, NY – Plenty of fine food, live and online auctions, raffles, and entertainment.
Those were just some of the highlights of this year’s Annual Epicurean Delight at Hart’s Hill Inn Sunday.
The tasty fundraiser featured food from over 30 of the area’s finest restaurants.
Proceeds from the event will benefit Hospice and Palliative Care.
“We’re about to embark on a telehealth program”, said Hospice & Palliative Care CEO Shannon Cayea.
“We’ll be putting telemedicine devices in our patients’ homes so that our nurses can respond in a much quicker time frame across 34 hundred square miles.”
Hospice provides care and services for those suffering from chronic or end of life illnesses and their families.
- Flavorful fundraiser benefits Hospice
- Wrestling up support for Hospice
- Banning flavored e-cigarettes
- Hospice & Palliative Care appoints new CEO
- Giving Tuesday: Hospice and Palliative Care Telethon
- Third graders make pillows for hospice patients
- Marcy students make pillows for Hospice patients
- Ben & Jerry's creating "take back Congress" flavors
- Mediterranean Festival makes for a flavorful weekend
- Goldfish crackers launches two new flavors