POLAND,N.Y.--- Just over a month ago, flooding devastated parts of the Kuyahoora Valley. Multiple benefits have been held for flood victims around Herkimer County, but Flood Fest was one of the area's largest.
The Kuyahoora Valley Foundation held the benefit at the Poland Volunteer Fire Department.
Hundreds turned out to support their fellow neighbors in need.
"We have a foundation where we give back to the Kuayhoora valley. We've done it for 31 years and the minute this happened to our home, we said why not start a flood fund."
Volunteers said that over $10,000 dollars was raised so far. They are expecting to reach $20,000 dollars
The benefit had live music as well as a chicken barbeque.
If you couldn't make it out to the benefit, you can donate by visiting their website.
- Floodfest benefits flood victims in the Kuyahoora Valley
- Dolgeville residents hold benefit for flood victims
- The Kuyahoora Cougars are heading to Florida
- The Kuyahoora Cougars win national championship.
- Kuyahoora Cheerleading Squad are National Champions
- Kuyahoora Volunteer Ambulance Company seeking financial assistance
- Kuyahoora Ambulance to continue serving the community
- Dolgeville flood victims to benefit from mattress sales
- Kuyahoora Cougars cheerleading team is headed to nationals
- Kuyahoora Cougars celebrate after placing 1st in Nationals, 2nd in Globals