BOONVILLE (AP) - A former middle school principal has pleaded guilty to sexually abusing a 15-year-old boy.
Syracuse.com reports 42-year-old Mark Trabucco entered his plea Thursday to felony criminal sexual act.
Trabucco was the former principal for the Adirondack Central School District in Boonville in Oneida County. Police say he contacted the teen through a classified ad on Craigslist.
Police say Trabucco made arrangements to meet the boy near a strip mall in Clay, near Syracuse, in April 2017, and the teen reported the sex acts to a family member.
Police say the teen wasn't a student in the Adirondack Central School District.
Trabucco is facing 10 years of probation during his sentencing hearing in January. He will be required to register as a sex offender.
- Former Adirondack middle school principal pleads guilty to child sex abuse
- Former Adirondack school principal gets probation for sex offense
- Sex offender from Rome pleads guilty in child sex abuse case
- New Hartford psychiatrist pleads not guilty to sex abuse charges
- Westmoreland man pleads guilty to sexually abusing child
- Oriskany man pleads guilty to sexually abusing child
- Adirondack Community Pride Day
- Former Camden high school student pleads guilty
- US Gymnastics doctor pleads guilty to sex charges
- Inmate pleads guilty to sexually abusing female corrections officer