SYRACUSE, N.Y. (AP) - Syracuse and Georgetown have agreed to a four-game series in men's basketball, the school announced Wednesday.
The first game between the former bitter Big East rivals is scheduled for Dec. 14 at Capital One Arena in Washington.
Syracuse gets home games in the 2020-21 and 2022-23 seasons and will play at Capital One again in 2021-22. Dates and times for those games will be announced later.
The Hoyas visited the Carrier Dome last December and drew a crowd of 24,082. The Orange won 72-71 on a basket by Tyus Battle with 3 seconds left.
(Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Former Big East foes Syracuse and Georgetown agree to series
- Syracuse Mets outlast PawSox in series finale
- Police: Woman's kidnapping leads to big drug haul in Syracuse
- AAA team Syracuse Mets to play in Syracuse through 2043
- Top ranked Duke beats Syracuse
- Newstalk: Big East Camping and Outdoor Sports Show
- Big game on any stage: No. 3 Notre Dame vs. No. 12 Syracuse
- Syracuse beats Maryland 72-70 to remain unbeaten
- Former Syracuse mayor might run for governor
- Bowman and Robinson carry BC past Syracuse