HERKIMER, N.Y. -- A former Thruway toll worker is facing grand larceny charges.
State police say David Hidalgo, of Herkimer, stole more than $3,600 from the Thruway Authority while he was employed between June and November.
The theft was discovered during an audit of tolls.
Hidalgo was sent to the Oneida County Jail.
- Former Herkimer Thruway toll employee accused of stealing from work
- Cuomo: Cashless tolling set at more Thruway toll barriers
- After nearly 3 decades, local Thruway worker continues taking tolls
- NY Thruway bridge tolls amnesty program collects $1M-plus
- NYC man accused of stealing money in Herkimer
- Herkimer man accused of stealing credit card from job site
- Herkimer County woman accused of stealing thousands from former employer
- Herkimer man accused of slapping Tony's employee's butt
- Former Utica National Insurance employee accused of stealing from company
- Man accused of driving 108 mph on Thruway while intoxicated