A former little falls man pleaded guilty to stealing workers' compensation benefits.
The state inspector general says 47-year-old Charles Brownell reported to medical examiners that he wasn't working and couldn't drive long distances, while he was working as a long haul truck driver for a Little Falls business.
Brownell pleaded guilty to fifth-degree insurance fraud, received a one-year conditional discharge, and has paid nearly $21,000 in restitution.
- Former Little Falls man pleads guilty to insurance fraud
- NY couple pleads guilty to prison TV fraud
- Former state aide from Rome sentenced for insurance fraud
- Lee Center truck driver pleads guilty to perjury for Workers' Comp fraud
- Man pleads guilty to killing boyfriend in Oneonta in January
- Laurens man accused of killing parents pleads not guilty
- Illinois man found with missing girl in Rome pleads guilty
- Man pleads guilty in pressure-cooker bomb plot case
- Utica man pleads guilty to drug possession charge
- Oriskany man pleads guilty to sexually abusing child