UTICA, N.Y. -- The former Oneida County STOP DWI coordinator charged with DWI-drugs went before a local judge Wednesday in Utica City Court.
Tom Giruzzi is back from a Florida treatment facility.
Proceedings in court Wednesday were basically housekeeping. It included motions, which are standard requests the defense makes of the court. The prosecution says they're ready for a trial.
- Former Oneida County STOP DWI coordinator back in court
- Oneida County STOP DWI coordinator fired following DWI-Drugs arrest
- Arrest warrant issued for former Oneida County STOP DWI coordinator
- Former Rome police captain named county STOP-DWI coordinator
- Former probation director named Oneida County's interim STOP DWI coordinator following Giruzzi arrest
- Former STOP DWI coordinator in treatment, misses court date in Utica
- NewsTalk: Decrease in Oneida County DWI incidents
- Oneida County STOP-DWI program thanks local law enforcement at annual breakfast
- Former Oneida County executive, senator, charged with DWI
- Raekwon Winston case back in Oneida County Court