UTICA, N.Y. – The firefighter found guilty of performing a lewd act on a female firefighter’s uniform pants was sentenced to 60 days in Oneida County Jail.
In September, Richard Forte was found guilty on charges of criminal mischief, criminal tampering and making a punishable false written statement for performing the lewd act in January of 2018.
He is scheduled to report to jail on Jan. 7.
Forte was fired from the Utica Fire Department in April after he was charged.
- Former Utica firefighter sentenced in lewd act case
- Utica firefighter fired following lewd act allegations
- Motions adjourned in lewd act case against former Utica firefighter
- Utica firefighter accused of lewd act against female coworker
- Utica firefighter accused of lewd act arraigned on several charges
- Utica man accused of committing lewd acts in his car
- Utica man accused of lewd act inside Herkimer convenience store
- Utica firefighter accused of lewd act toward female coworker ordered to submit DNA sample
- Judge drops 1 charge against Utica firefighter accused of lewd act
- Forensic scientist takes the stand during trial for former Utica firefighter accused of lewd act