MARCY, N.Y. -- A Rome man was charged with petit larceny after allegedly stealing several iPhones from his place of employment.
The alleged thefts happened at the Walmart Distribution Center, in Marcy.
On Thursday, Oneida County sheriff's deputies arrested 23-year-old Collin Pink, of Rome, who was a former employee at the Walmart Distribution Center.
The larceny investigation stems back to his employment there from August 2018 to December 2018.
He'll appear in the Marcy Town Court at a later date.
- Former Walmart Distribution Center worker charged in iPhone thefts
- CNY Psych Center workers facing fraud charges
- Danfoss, Tractor Supply Co. Distribution Center job growth planned
- Tractor Supply hiring for distribution center in Frankfort
- Tractor Supply distribution center announces more job openings
- Irish Cultural Center seeking workers
- iPhone XR arrives
- Deputies looking to identify woman following Rome Walmart theft
- How to attend Tractor Supply's hiring event at new distribution center
- Tractor Supply Company Distribution Center set to open for business in Frankfort