MARCY, N.Y. -- Four people were sent to the hospital after a two-car crash in Marcy.
It happened on River Road right by Dunkin.
The Oneida County Sheriff's Office says a 17-year-old from Marcy was trying to turn onto Cavanaugh Road when her car collided with a car driven by a 71-year-old Utica man.
Both drivers and a passenger in each car suffered minor injuries.
The 17-year-old was issued a ticket for failure to yield right of way.
- Four injured in Marcy two-car crash
- 2 injured in Marcy crash
- One killed in two-car crash in Marcy
- 1 man hospitalized following crash in Marcy
- Deputies: 2 females fled from Marcy crash that left several injured
- Teen injured in Sangerfield two-car crash
- 1 person hurt in 2-car crash in Marcy
- UPDATE: Crews respond to 2 separate crashes in Marcy area
- Rollover crash causes traffic delays on Route 49 in Marcy
- Fire collapses roof at home in Marcy