UTICA- The Utica Police Department is investigating a stabbing that happened on Francis Street in Utica late Saturday night.
Utica police said the incident occurred at the 1300 block of Francis Street. They said there was an altercation between two males, and the victim suffered a stab wound from a knife.
Police said the victim was taken to a local hospital and treated for injuries. They said injuries are not life threatening.
They said the victim is uncooperative. They're still investigating the incident.
- Francis Street Stabbing
- Police respond to overnight stabbing on Kemble Street
- UPDATE: Police make arrest in John Street stabbing
- Victim in John Street stabbing dies of injuries; suspect now charged with murder
- Utica man accused of John Street stabbing death appears in court
- Utica man pleads guilty to murder in John Street stabbing case
- Whitesboro Street Demolition
- Isaac Cantu pleads guilty to killing Francis Borasky
- Mug Club: St. Francis Di Paola Society Festival
- Rome police investigating early morning stabbing