FRANKFORT, N.Y. -- A Utica man is facing charges following traffic stop by the town of Frankfort police.
Jauqere Flagg is facing the charges including criminal possession of a weapon, and criminal possession of stolen property.
Police say they stopped Flagg and found that he was in possession of a loaded hand gun that was reported stolen.
He was sent to Herkimer County Jail on $200 bail or $1000 bond.
Flagg is due back in court at a later date.
- Frankfort Police discover stolen gun during traffic stop, Utica man charged
- Utica man charged with DWI after fleeing traffic stop
- Utica traffic stop leads to cocaine charge for Oneida man
- North Carolina man charged with criminal possession after NY state police find gun during traffic stop
- Four men arrested after loaded gun, pot, cash found during Utica traffic stop, police say
- Frankfort Police Incident Update
- Utica teen charged following police chase with stolen vehicle
- Traffic stop leads to aggravated DWI charge for Rome man
- Trenton traffic stop leads to drug charges for Poland man
- Police: Utica man found with more than a pound of marijuana during traffic stop