Surrounded by family, friends and coaches, Courtney Madia of Frankfort-Schuyler signed her national letter of intent this weekend and will suit up for the Herkimer Generals next year.
She joins a roster full of local talent and a team that is a yearly contender for a national title.
As a Maroon Knight, Madia registered 46 goals and 17 assists.
Madia said she's excited for the opportunity to take her soccer career to the next level.
- Frankfort-Schuyler star signs NLI with Herkimer
- Williams helps Waterville beat West Canada Valley, Rodio's 29 leads Frankfort-Schuyler over Herkimer
- Local professionals provide career insight at Frankfort-Schuyler school
- Frankfort-Schuyler students & alumni celebrate their music teacher
- Gas leak cancels classes at Frankfort-Schuyler Middle/High for Friday
- Frankfort-Schuyler HS hosts mock DWI crash head of prom weekend
- Frankfort-Schuyler middle schoolers hear stories of failure, success from the 'pros'
- Shannon's late game heroics, Davis and Kraeger's offense power Oriskany baseball and softball teams over Frankfort-Schuyler
- Aluminum benches stolen from a Schuyler playground