UTICA - The Frankfort man accused of striking his ex-wife with his car briefly appeared in court for a scheduled hearing.
55-year-old Leslie Paulson is charged with attempted murder, assault, criminal possession of a weapon and menacing. Friday morning he waived his felony hearing in Utica City Court.
Utica Police say Paulson ran into his ex-wife as she was putting her dog in her car at Mohawk Valley Community College on December 14, pinning her to her vehicle. He then allegedly got out of his car and threatened her.
Police say she suffered severe injuries to her lower body and remains in the hospital.
- Frankfort man accused of hitting ex-wife with car appears in court
- Frankfort man accused of pinning ex-wife against car charged with attempted murder
- Man accused of Rome murder appears in court
- Ilion man accused in shooting, standoff incident appears in court
- Man accused of patronizing a prostitute appears in court
- Clinton man accused of robbing Adirondack Bank appears in court
- Utica man accused of killing girlfriend's baby appears in court
- Man accused of killing girlfriend in Utica misses court appearance
- Man accused in Bleecker Street homicide appears in court
- Man accused in 2018 Bleecker Street homicide appears in court