A Frankfort man is facing charges after he allegedly touched a child’s butt, according to the Ilion Police Department.
Dominick “Enzo” LoRe, 46, was arrested Tuesday and charged with forcible touching and endangering the welfare of a child, both misdemeanors. Police say the arrest followed a complaint that LoRe allegedly forcibly touched the butt of a child under 17 years old.
LoRe was processed and released on appearance tickets returnable to the Village of Ilion Court at a later date.
Police say no further information will be released about the case in order to protect the identity of the victim.
- Frankfort man accused of forcibly touching a child
- Utica man accused of forcibly touching teen
- Frankfort man accused of criminal sexual act with a child
- Harvey Weinstein accused of forcible sex act by a 3rd woman
- Frankfort woman accused of welfare fraud
- Frankfort man accused of sexually abusing co-worker
- Frankfort Police Incident Update
- Westmoreland man accused of sexually abusing child
- Chittenango man accused of raping child
- Dolgeville man accused of raping child