FRANKFORT, N.Y. – A Frankfort man has been arrested on child porn charges.
State police and the Oneida County Child Advocay Center say 49-year-old Robert Corrigan showed grooming habits toward two girls.
As a result of their investigation, Corrigan was allegedly found to be in possession of child pornography and was arrested on Tuesday.
He was charged with possessing a sexual performance of a child – a Class E felony.
After arraignment in Frankfort Village Court, Corrigan was remanded to the Herkimer County Jail pending bail or bond.
The children were offered counseling services through the Oneida County CAC, and an order of protection has been requested for both girls.
- Frankfort man arrested, accused of showing grooming habits toward two girls
- Frankfort woman accused of welfare fraud
- Frankfort man accused of sexually abusing co-worker
- Frankfort man accused of criminal sexual act with a child
- Frankfort man accused of forcibly touching a child
- Hartwick College program will groom Peace Corps volunteers
- Developing healthy habits in the new year
- Frankfort Police Incident Update
- Brookfield man accused of raping underage girl
- Frankfort Kiwanis celebrating 90 years