NEW HARTFORD, N.Y. -- Tuesday is free pancake day at your local I-HOP and fortunately, there is one in New Hartford.
The 14th annual Free Pancake Day not only serves up free pancakes – it's also a campaign meant to help kids in need.
The event benefits the local Children's Miracle Network hospitals at Mohawk Valley Health System.
Tuesday only, customers can get a free short stack of original buttermilk pancakes for free.
The offer is good from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. It's all part of Flip it Forward for Kids.
The dine-in only deal, valued at about $5.79, is limited to one short stack per guest.
In return for those free pancakes, I-HOP is asking its customers to consider leaving a donation with all local fund going to MVHS.
- Free Pancake Day at New Hartford I-HOP benefits local hospitals
- Dollar pancakes at IHOP to benefit a worthy cause
- Boy Scouts host pancake breakfast
- Experts question benefits of fluoride-free toothpaste
- Bouckville hosts 3rd annual Antique Shop Hop
- New Hartford seniors honor local first responders
- How day after Christmas sales benefits the local economy
- IHOP gives free pancakes in hopes of gaining donations for CMN
- 2 people hospitalized following 1-car crash in New Hartford
- Two rushed to the hospital following New Hartford crash