ROME, N.Y. -- The Aquino family in Rome made Friday the last day of business for their restaurant on Floyd Avenue.
An advertisement in the paper thanks their loyal diners for their support and wishes them well.
Aquino's has served the Rome community for several decades.
For some, it was a second home – with the best garlic bread.
The restaurant started on James Street in the city, before finding the location on Floyd Ave.
Aquino's closes at 11 p.m.
- Last day in business for Aquino family in Rome
- Rome Rescue Mission prepares for two straight busy days
- Assistance funding now available to Rome businesses
- MVCC hosts Aviation Day in Rome
- Gov. Cuomo to visit Rome Thursday for business announcement
- Rome mayor says to shop local for Small Business Saturday
- Rome Chamber of Commerce awards businesses, nonprofits on 170th anniversary
- Rome cops take on Rome coaches
- Rome teen arrested after allegedly 'hip tossing' family court deputy
- Family members hold memorial service for Rome native, Jason Westcott