UTICA - Utica native, Ithaca College sophomore, and former WKTV intern Adrienne Smith stopped by the NEWSChannel 2 studio on Wednesday to discuss her role as a college ambassador for the Jockey Being Family Foundation, which raises funds and awareness to support adoption and help adoptive families.
Adrienne is originally from Korea and was adopted by a local family when she was an infant. She has been profiled into two national magazines for her role with the organization. You can read the arcticles by clicking on the links below.
- From adoptee to ambassador: Supporting adoptive families
- UN Ambassador Nikki Haley resigning
- Ambassadors discuss Iran Deal at Hamilton College panel
- A new way to adopt animals
- Erin Hamlin thankful for family's support this Thanksgiving holiday
- Ilion fire: Families describe dealing with loss and community support
- Family of Michaela MacVilla waiting for answers, clinging to support
- Syracuse hospital pays pet adoption fees to improve human health
- NCAA adopts college basketball reforms for draft and recruiting
- MVHS gathers downtown hospital supporters