A GoFundMe page has been set up for Ronald Stolarczyk with a goal of raising $10,000 for legal fees.
According to the page, all money raised will be used to hire a legal defense team versed in the second amendment laws of our country.
So far, more than $500 has been raised.
Stolarczyk used his deceased father's gun in the shooting, which was not re-registered in his name, according to officials. He was charged with criminal possession of a firearm and is currently being held in the Oneida County Jail pending an appearance in Deerfield Town Court on Monday night.
To donate, head to the click here.
- Fundraising effort underway for homeowner charged following Deerfield fatal shooting
- Homeowner in Deerfield double-fatal shooting being released from jail
- Deerfield double-fatal shooting challenges prosecutors
- Fundraising effort underway for family displaced in Forestport house fire
- Two fatally shot by Deerfield homeowner will soon be laid to rest
- Two identified in Deerfield shooting
- 'It's either them or me': Homeowner's attorney speaks out on Deerfield fatal shooting and Talerico family responds
- Santa comes to Deerfield
- Car hauler stolen from Deerfield business, investigation underway