WHITESBORO -- The Neighborhood Center Institute held their 15th annual auction and dinner event Friday.
The event's goal is to raise money for the organizations youth and family services programs.
The Neighborhood Center is an organization that aims to enrich the lives of individuals and families, and promote empowerment.
The event featured both silent and live auctions, which included items donated by local businesses.
"This event is made possible by so many incredible, generous donors within this community and it's all local businesses,” said Sandra Soroka, Executive Director of The Neighborhood Center. “And so one of the things that we really want to urge people to do is to make sure to shop locally because they're the ones taking care of this community, and it's important to us."
Soroka says the event raises close to $30,000 each year, with more and more people coming out to support the cause.
- Fundraising for a cause
- Radioathon Fundraising Improves
- Westmoreland Pool Fundraiser
- Dueling Congressional fundraisers
- Flavorful fundraiser benefits Hospice
- Mug Club: HalloWine Fundraiser
- Brindisi holds fundraiser at Chesterfield
- 'Kick-off For Kids' fundraiser
- Greenscapes holds breast cancer fundraiser
- Mug Club: Kentucky Derby Fundraiser Soiree