ROME – Funeral arrangements have been announced for the three young children killed in a fire late Monday night.
Calling hours will be held on Wednesday, August 1st from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. at Nunn and Harper Funeral Home on N. George Street in Rome. A memorial service will take place following the calling hours.
2-year-old Temprince, 3-year-old Patrick III, and 4-year-old Eliesse Croad were killed when a fire broke out late Monday night at the family's mobile home on Pine Haven Circle in Rome’s outer district.
Parents Patrick and Gabrielle Croad and their 1-year-old daughter Kaydence survived the fire.
Authorities say the parents grabbed their infant and escaped, but intense flames kept them from rescuing the other children. The couple and their baby were taken to a Syracuse hospital for treatment of injuries and are recovering.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
- Funeral arrangements announced for children killed in Rome fire
- Funeral arrangements announced for Yorkville fire victims
- Funeral arrangements announced for former Oneida County undersheriff
- Funeral arrangements made for Wayne Smoulcey
- Funeral arrangements made for Montgomery County trooper killed in crash
- Funeral arrangements set for local 19-month-old who battled leukemia
- Funeral arrangements made for former Oneida Co. Sheriff Bill Hasenauer
- Funeral arrangements set for 17-year-old Utica homicide victim
- 3 children dead, 1 hospitalized after Rome fire
- LIVE: Gov. Cuomo's announcement in Rome