Funeral arrangements have been made for former Oneida County Undersheriff Peter Paravati, who died last week at age 68.
Calling hours will be 1-4 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 9 at Friedel, Williams & Edmunds Funeral Services, located at 13 Oxford Rd., New Hartford. Law enforcement officials will gather in front of the funeral home and then do a group walk-through.
At 4 p.m. a Masonic Service will conclude the calling hours, and then there will be a flag folding and presentation to the family by the Oneida County Sheriff’s Office’s Honor Guard.
Paravati served as undersheriff in Oneida County from Jan. 1, 1995 through Dec. 31, 2010. During his tenure as undersheriff, he oversaw the completion of the new Oneida County Jail in Oriskany.
- Funeral arrangements announced for former Oneida County undersheriff
- Funeral arrangements announced for Yorkville fire victims
- Funeral arrangements made for former Oneida Co. Sheriff Bill Hasenauer
- Oneida County Undersheriff retiring to take teaching position
- Funeral arrangements announced for children killed in Rome fire
- Funeral arrangements made for Wayne Smoulcey
- Undersheriff appointed at Oneida Co. Sheriff's Office promotion ceremony
- Oneida Co. Sheriff's Office announces death of former Undersheriff Peter Paravati
- Funeral arrangements made for Montgomery County trooper killed in crash
- Funeral arrangements set for local 19-month-old who battled leukemia