Funeral arrangements have been made for state Trooper Jeremy VanNostrand, killed in a Montgomery County crash Tuesday morning.
VanNostrand, a six-year New York State Police veteran, was reporting for duty at the Fonda barracks, when his personal vehicle was hit and pushed into oncoming traffic. He was transported to Albany Medical Center where he died from his injuries.
Mayfield Junior/Senior High School
27 School Street
Mayfield, N.Y. 12117
St. Gabriel the Archangel Roman Catholic Church
3040 Hamburg Street
Schenectady, N.Y. 12303
His calling hours will be held on Sunday, December 2 from 1 to 5 p.m. at the Mayfield Junior/Senior High School.
Family, friends and fellow officers will say their final goodbyes to VanNostrand the following day, Monday, December 3, for his funeral mass. It will take place at St. Gabriel the Archangel Roman Catholic Church in Schenectady at 10 a.m.
VanNostrand is survived by his wife and daughter.
- Funeral arrangements made for Montgomery County trooper killed in crash
- UPDATE: Trooper killed in Montgomery County crash
- Funeral arrangements made for Wayne Smoulcey
- Trooper killed in Montgomery County crash posthumously promoted to sergeant
- Funeral arrangements made for former Oneida Co. Sheriff Bill Hasenauer
- Funeral arrangements announced for Yorkville fire victims
- Funeral arrangements announced for children killed in Rome fire
- Funeral arrangements announced for former Oneida County undersheriff
- Funeral arrangements set for local 19-month-old who battled leukemia
- Funeral arrangements set for 17-year-old Utica homicide victim