UTICA, N.Y. -- Funeral arrangements are set for the 17-year-old from Utica, who was allegedly killed at the hands of her boyfriend.
Calling hours for Bianca Devins are Thursday from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. at Our Lady of Lourdes Church, in Utica.
A funeral is planned for Friday.
Devins was found dead in East Utica on Sunday.
Suspect, Brandon Clark of Cicero, is still in the hospital recovering from self-inflicted injuries.
He's charged with murder.
- Funeral arrangements set for 17-year-old Utica homicide victim
- Funeral arrangements announced for Yorkville fire victims
- Funeral arrangements set for local 19-month-old who battled leukemia
- Funeral arrangements made for Wayne Smoulcey
- 'Kids killing kids': Family of Utica homicide victim shares powerful words with 17-year-old's killer
- Funeral arrangements announced for former Oneida County undersheriff
- Funeral arrangements announced for children killed in Rome fire
- Funeral arrangements made for former Oneida Co. Sheriff Bill Hasenauer
- Funeral arrangements made for Montgomery County trooper killed in crash
- Loved ones, community remember Utica double homicide victim