Funeral arrangements have been set for a local 19-month-old, who captured the hearts of many.
Mya Corigliano, of Rome, had a rare form of leukemia and spent most of her life in and out of hospitals for treatment.
Calling hours are Thursday, Dec. 21 from 4 -8 p.m. at Nicholas Bush Funeral Home, in Rome. Her funeral is scheduled for Friday, Dec. 22 at 11 a.m. at St. John the Baptist Church.
A foundation has been set up in her honor with checks sent to: Steven Corigliano, 736 W. Dominick St. Rome, NY 13440.
- Funeral arrangements set for local 19-month-old who battled leukemia
- Funeral arrangements set for 17-year-old Utica homicide victim
- Funeral arrangements announced for Yorkville fire victims
- Funeral arrangements made for Wayne Smoulcey
- Funeral arrangements announced for former Oneida County undersheriff
- Funeral arrangements announced for children killed in Rome fire
- Funeral arrangements made for former Oneida Co. Sheriff Bill Hasenauer
- Funeral arrangements made for Montgomery County trooper killed in crash
- Community offers support for Rome toddler losing battle with leukemia
- Funeral honors firefighter killed in movie set blaze