UTICA, N.Y. -- Services are planned to celebrate the life of former Utica Councilman Bill Philips.
Phillips passed away last week after a battle with pancreatic cancer.
Thursday, there will be calling hours from 5 to 9 p.m. at T. Revels Gibson Funeral Home in Utica.
Friday there will be calling hours at 1 p.m. with a funeral service starting at 2 p.m. at Greater Grace Church in Utica.
- Funeral services announced for former Utica Councilman Bill Philips
- Paying tribute to Utica Councilman Bill Phillips
- Funeral services held for Anthony 'Pags' Pagliaro
- Funeral arrangements announced for Yorkville fire victims
- Former Utica councilman will continue term limits petition
- Lifetime Utica resident running for 6th Ward councilman seat
- Utica Common Councilman dies after battle with cancer
- The community comes together for councilman Bill Phillips
- Calling hours, funeral service for Utica native Lt. Col. John Penree
- Funeral arrangements announced for former Oneida County undersheriff