NEW YORK MILLS, N.Y. – Funeral services for the teen killed in a Westmoreland crash last week will be held on Friday.
Noah Lekki, 19, of Waterville, died at Upstate University Hospital in Syracuse on Feb. 14 after he was airlifted to the medical facility for treatment.
The funeral services will be held on Feb. 21 at 10 a.m. at Sacred Heart and St. Mary’s Our Lady of Czestochowa in New York Mills.
Calling hours will take place on Thursday, Feb. 20 at Dimbleby Funeral Homes in Whitesboro from 3 – 7 p.m.
Family members are setting up a musical scholarship fund in Noah’s name, and ask that donations be made to that fund in lieu of flowers.
To send condolences online, visit: www.dimblebyfh.com.
Another man, 42-year-old Hector Rodriguez, also died in the accident.
Lincoln Armstrong, the 17-year-old driving the car Noah was in, is still at Upstate University Hospital being treated for injuries.
- Funeral services set for teen killed in Westmoreland crash
- 1 injured in 2-car crash in Westmoreland
- Utica woman injured in Westmoreland rollover crash
- 2 injured in crash in Westmoreland
- 2-car crash in Westmoreland shuts down roadway
- Westmoreland woman dead in Vienna crash
- Westmoreland Pool Fundraiser
- NEWSTALK: Halloween in Westmoreland
- Funeral honors firefighter killed in movie set blaze
- Funeral services held for Anthony 'Pags' Pagliaro